Thursday, March 19, 2009

someone broke my friendship Bracelet



last day of school.
sadly, it had to be a bad day too.

sayang, sayang talaga.

THE DEED IS DONE.

Finally, second year life is over. Whew. One year of being a sophomore student has really beaten me up! One year of being a class president has really tired me out... Thank You for destining an end to it all, Lord. =)

At first I thought that once today ends, I'd be the happiest person alive. But I guess I thought wrong. It's my fault of course. I let other people affect what I feel. What I think. I let other people affect me. My brother says I'm immature. But I guess that's part of growing up.

Someone broke my friendship bracelet by the way. Someone. It was not one person. They were a lot. I'm not sure if I'll be able to fix up my friendship bracelet. But I hope I was able to collect all the broken parts. It would be a waste if I will not be able to fix my bracelet.

I wonder why they broke my bracelet. I didn't do anything to hurt them anyway.

What a sad day in school.

ThankYou,Jesus,ForHelpingMeInMyExams!

0 comments: