Sunday, March 15, 2009

Medicine



What are you talking about?
...
Is there something I should know?
...
What are you not telling me?
...
~
That came from a boy.
Who is he?
Don't tell him.
Imagine what would happen to the kid.

Are you going to Med school?
Yes. Don't you want me to?
Are you sure you're still going to Med school?
...
Because if you are, you should know how to answer.
~
He is my boardmate.
Oh geez. Don't talk to him.
Please don't. Let her handle it first.

Let me handle it first.
I'll let her handle it first.
But if she can't, I will handle it my way.


Angels east.
Angels west.
Please do your best
to guard and watch her
while she rests.

Lord. :(

having thought of everything that has happened, i see that i love my life as it is. i do not need anyone or anything else besides that which God has given me already. i am wholly content with the things i have and with the things that i do not. i am wholly content in my God.
walking alone through a busy street, i hear only myself speaking with my God. this is the time when i can talk to You and walk with You. i don't want anyone or anything to come between us during our long walks with each other.
i love You.

paper thin.
everything is paper thin.

0 comments: