Tuesday, July 29, 2008

you Light up my heartlight


i'm not sure if the story i'm about to tell you has been published.
but either way, i'm not claiming it's my story.
achi crystal koo told us this story one day in high school.
it was a story made by her friend.
and today, i found myself reminiscing and so i shalt share this beautiful story.
=)
the story goes something like this:

The Heartlight
the heartlight people are not your ordinary humans...
they have heart lights.
they are like little bulbs on their chests... right where the heart is.
these heart lights are very expressive of the human's feelings.
when one human sees someone he/she likes, his/her heartlight lights up.
a very bright light means a very big love.
a small dim light means a slight love.
the heartlight people don't have problems expressing their feelings.
that's because their heartlight expresses everything for them.

if i had a heartlight...
it would be glowing right now.
although not quite so bright.
that's because i'm remembering Someone
Who makes me feel loved
right now.
(well, He always makes me feel loved =) )

and so here i am again.
praising God and loving Him.
because He gave me another chance to feel this way.
being love, or feeling that you are being loved is always very heart warming.
thank You so much, Lord, because You love me.
and! and! may graces and blessings shower upon the one You have destined to be there for me forever...
and may all those who love me be showered with love as well!

ho~!


0 comments: