Thursday, July 24, 2008

Love... is a question mark


How can you say you love someone?
Honestly?


So anyway, I live my life.

I feel so tired. Unexplainable. I just want to drop dead right now. It's not a first so I think I'll manage. :P
School's been making me run around like crazy. Epistaxis. Yup, that's what I get from all the school work and information overload. Hah! Hope YOU get epistaxis too, after reading the word!

Nah, just kidding.


When I was walking home earlier today, I realized that I was happy because of the fact that I am single (and available?! Hah! We'll see. :P). It never occurred to me to FIND a boyfriend whatchamacallit. I feel so content and whatnot. And yes, I believe that it's because I've reassured myself that I rest in my God and that I am COMPLETE in Him. Besides, I've always prayed for my God-given soulmate. Let he be blessed and protected by God from now till the time we meet till the time we love till the time we die! Hah!

That's my life.

Friends, please pray for my health. I feel like my mortal body is giving in to its mortality.
Lord, please save me from my sin. Help me be pure in mind, body, and soul. Thank you for making me content in You. *big smile!*

0 comments: