Monday, April 14, 2008

rice Balls!

lucckky!

Photobucket

i made my first rice balls today! haha. and it was so fun mind you! making them felt like playing with rice which is a very bad thing to do. BUT making rice balls is a good and FUN thing to do. :P i remember eating my first one in japan. it was scrumptious! it had some sort of filling inside. it tasted like seafood. haha. my next creation? seafood filled rice balls!

alright.

i've just finished watching the series Proposal Daisakusen or Love Operation. and, mind you, it was very touching. i've even contemplated showing it to the person in my last entry. but i'm not that evil. ;) the series is mainly about two childhood friends who, because of being close, had a hard time being honest with each other and with themselves. and yes, it is sort of a cliche-filled show. marriage. hope. change. timeslips. but its closeness to reality made it seem fun to watch. the clumsiness of men like Ken (Yamashita Tomohisa) and the admirable (for me) secretive and responsible nature of Rei (Nagasawa Masami) were outstandingly portrayed. :)

that wraps up my today's share of exhilaration. :)

good evening, friends.

0 comments: