Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Mano Po



Today, I met 2 Ninongs (Godfathers) plus 3 friends of my parents. All in the OR. All in the second to the last day of my OR shift. Sigh, this makes me want it so much more! :)

To start the day was Skills Lab class. While waiting for my classroom to open, I met Mrs. Garcia. And she blessed me! Wee!! :D Gosh, no wonder I had such a wonderful day! So Ninang-ninangan na. :P

Next up, I met Dr. Joanna Ronquillo and Dr. Yvette Go, both anesthesiologist friends of my mother. And yes, they were kulit. Haha!

Then I met my Ninong, Dr. Alberto Paulino, II. Haha, now, this is a funny experience. Ninong was walking towards me and I waved and said, "Hi Ninong! Mano po. :D" Then he said, "Uy! Ikaw pala 'yan! Wala kang case?" "Wala po eh" with simultaneous blessing his hand. Here's the funny part! Apparently, some staff nurses heard me say "Mano po." And they said, "Hahaha, mano po daw o!" Haha! And they kept laughing. I don't really know why.

Anyway, next I met Dr. Christian Doctor. Another anesthesiologist friend of my mother. He was also kulit. Haha.

Last up, I met and made bless-bless Dr. David Bolong. Haha. He had a nephrolithotomy earlier today. He said "Ay, 'di kita namukhaan. Anong year ka na pala?" And a short small talk ensued.

Fun fun day. I love it! Why does this shift have to come to an end? Just when everything's starting to bloom so much! Sigh..

BTW, Sir Aldrin Basaysay. He is so kulit too! Haha. He made me divulge what I got from Ninong Dave for Christmas. LOL. Haha. It was for a good cause though. If I didn't, he wouldn't give me the suture packaging for Anna's preference cards. Haha!

Dear God, please bless all the staff and doctors of the USTH.
I love them all so much! :D
Thank you for the experience and opportunity you've blessed me with.
I love it and I will cherish it for as long as I live! :)

0 comments: