Saturday, February 21, 2009

me Sorry... why?



I accepted the offer. :D I accepted the offer... :O I ACCEPTED THE OFFER! xD

Forgive me if I had to repeat that a couple of times. :P I'm still shocked at what I did! It was a huge decision to make. But thankfully, I chose for it. Hopefully, thankfully. Haha.


Someone sent me a text message yesterday afternoon. It was just a simple Hi thing. :D But... It made me realize the that someone if slowly becoming a special someone. I wonder how I could tell that someone that. :O Haha!


Sad face. Still confused face.


I talked to one of my friends yesterday. She was having a hard time. An extremely hard time. She was even considering giving up. Shifting her course. Drastic measures jsut to escape her problems. I told her not to. That that's the worst thing she could do. That running won't solve the problem. I told her she had to be strong for herself. That no one would stand up for her besides her. That she needed to voice out her problems. That she needed to pray. That she needed to stop and think.

I'm not sure what she will do now. I told her to go home and rest first. Then decide. Hopefully I was able to convince her to fight.


God, You are my Helper. In everything. Thank You for giving me an opportunity to talk to my friend that way. Thank You because You gave me the words to tell her. Thank You because I know You won't leave her on her own. :3
Lord, even before, I have thought that someone is trying to hurt me. Backstab. Or whatnot. I have never confirmed that. But the feeling is intermittent. Right now, I feel it. Is my feeling in touch with reality? I don't know. But God... If I have hurt someone, please let me know. So that I can say sorry to them. If someone wants to hurt me, then let Your will be done.
I cherish every moment I have with You. I cherish every moment I have with my friends. I cherish every moment I have with my family. I cherish every moment I have with myself.

Thank You Jesus for saving me from my sin. :)


Love,awe,andthankfullness,
lara

0 comments: